Monday, September 30, 2013

The Taste of Bile

Forgive me, ladies and gentlemen, but I'm not in the mood to post anything witty, amusing or informative at the moment.  I am simply too irritated.
What, you ask, is the cause of my irritation?
Well, gentle readers, its my attempt to buy a condo.
I am using the word 'attempt' because it hasn't actually happened yet.  The closing date continues to be pushed back because of the administrative incompetence of the current owners.
This is not the first time I've bought a house, but I can say that it has been the most frustrating. Between the dog-eat-dog market, the deplorable condition of most of the houses I looked at and now the frustration of the current closing process, all I can taste this morning is bile.
I am angry.
No.
I am pissed off.
I am pissed-the-fuck-off, if you'll pardon my language.
This entire process is just leaving a bitter taste in my mouth.
I sincerely hope, ladies and gentlemen, that your day started off better than mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment