Thursday, March 1, 2012

Welcome!

Hello, gentle reader!  Welcome to inaugural post of my new blog.  You'll forgive me if I just leap right in.  Won't you?  Of course you will!  The fact that you're reading this suggests that you are a person of good breeding, refined taste and (Dare we say it?) panache.
If you want to know who I am, just look to your right.  That's pretty much the bare bone facts about me.  More insight can be gained about yours truly by visiting here.  You can also find me on Twitter, if you're so inclined.
I use the phrase 'aspiring writer' to describe myself, but I do have a couple of things available on the Internet.  I'll add links to my published works some time in the future, but if you just can't wait, point your browser at www.365tomorrows.com and just search my last name.  I have four short stories on that site: Suckheads, Heading Home, Prayer and Moving With the Times.
I've also got a couple of things up on Amazon Kindle.  Hellbound on the Sugar Train is just an odd little story, even by my standards.  The Finishers is my obligatory zombie story.  If your tastes run more to the conventional, try The Death of Faith.
And now, gentle reader, I think that's enough for an introduction.  After all, we wouldn't want to get tired of each other.  Would we?
Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment