Monday, April 23, 2012

Contest Winners Announced

Good morning, gentle readers!  How are you? Feeling fine? Maybe a little hungover from the weekend? Are you taking a break from the tortures of work to visit me? How sweet!
I'm doing quite well, thankyouverymuch.  This morning, I discovered that I was one of the runners-up in the Invite a Friend to Bordertown contest, held over at www.bordertownseries.com.  I can certainly think of much worse ways to start a Monday, can't you? 
And while I'm talking about the contest, allow me to offer congratulations to everyone who entered.  There are some truly talented people in the world and, gentle readers, you could do worse with your time than checking out all the contest entries.
If you're interested in reading my own entry, just scroll down the page a bit.
Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment