Monday, July 29, 2013

Big World

Good morning, gentle readers! Or good evening, as the case may be.

It’s always interesting for me when I check the stats on this blog and see who my audience is and where they live. This week, the majority of visitors to the blog have been from Russia, with the USA a close second, then Poland, Indonesia and China.

Wow.

I’ve gone international.

When did that happen?

How did that happen?

I may never know, but it makes me smile to think that someone in Beijing is reading this at the same time as someone in St. Petersburg and Dallas. That some bored office worker in Jakarta is taking five minutes off to check out this blog and see what that weird American is writing about this week.

Curiously, you’d think this would make the world feel smaller and cozier. It doesn’t. It actually makes me feel like the world has expanded, but in a good way.

So, welcome, peoples of the world.

I hope you enjoy your visit.

^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment