Monday, October 28, 2013

Home

Good morning, gentle readers.
Well, as some of you may have surmised by now, I am a homeowner.  I closed on the condo about a week ago and have been busy putting things to right with it ever since. 
I've had a veritable parade of repair/service men marching through the place: plumbers, appliance repair men, HVAC service men. More will come through after all the repairs are finished. It needs new carpet and new paint and then, finally, furniture.
In case any of you are wondering, I'm basically living on the floor.  This is not a shock to me, as I've been living on the floor for over a year.  I've gotten used to it. 
One can get used to anything.
Like the fact that writing has taken a back seat to everyday life. I'm hoping that once the place is 'finished' and everything is ship-shape, that I'll be able to get back to a decent writing schedule.
Well, I hope so at any rate.

No comments:

Post a Comment