Monday, May 19, 2014

Suck It Up!

The last few days, gentle readers, have not been fun for yours truly.
I'm not going to go into the details because (1) they're boring and (2) they're private.  However, I will recount my reaction to said events.
Basically?
Suck it up and get on with your life.
Seriously.
The world would be such a better place if people quit whining about their situations and just dealt with their shit and moved on.
That's what I'm doing.
Granted, if you've just lost a limb or something, this may sound cruel, but eventually you're going to have to get used to the loss anyway.
Sorry if I sound a tad harsh, ladies and gentlemen, but I sort of needed to vent and, well, isn't that what blogs are for? At least when you're not using them to pimp your merchandise?
^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment