Monday, October 17, 2016

Swords overhead

Good afternoon, gentle readers!
So, October has been a lazy month for me, at least as far as blogging goes.  After last month's blog-o-thon, it feels quite decadent to post an entry when I feel like it, and not because I HAVE to. 
Sadly, while my blogging life has become sedate and lazy, my personal life has not.  I've had all sorts of things happening this month that have kept me on the go.
I swear, some days I've felt like that baby from the bible story. Y'all know the one? Two women go before Solomon, both claiming a baby belongs to them.  Solomon resolves the situation by ordering his guard to cut the baby in half.  Immediately one of the women gives up the child. Solomon, of course, gives the child to this women, as he reasons only the mother would give up the child to save it.
I feel like that child. Pulled in multiple directions, with the threat of a great, bloody sword hanging over my head.
I shall not go into the details here, but suffice to say, I'm under a little stress.
Just a smidge.
A chocolate bar's worth of stress, instead of a bottle of vodka level of stress.
But it's consistent.
Still, I persevere. Or try to.
On that note, I'd like to thank everyone who's bought one of my stories in the last month or so. I appreciate your patronage and hope you've enjoyed the stories.
That's about it for now.
Hope everyone out there is having a fine October!
- xoxo George

No comments:

Post a Comment