Thursday, November 2, 2017

Comic Recs!

Hello, gentle readers! I'm currently neck deep in some personal projects so haven't been able to post as much as I used to. With that in mind, here's this week's comic recommendations. Enjoy!

The Gravediggers Union
The first issue of The Gravediggers Union sort of throws you, neck-deep, into the story. It's a bit jarring, but I'm curious to see what happens next issue. Whether this is a longterm read? I'm not sure. I'd give it 3/5 stars.

Lazarus X+66
I've enjoyed these one-shot stories being told in Lazarus X+66.  This month we get a glimpse into the complicated relationship between Lazari from two families that seem to be gunning for each other. Overall, I'd give it 3/5 stars.

Atomic Robo
It's always fun to read Atomic Robo, and this issue is no exception. We've got Robo and his support staff at Tesladyne, an amusing cameo by Sir Richard Branson and hints at a dangerous cybernetic hivemind up to shennanigans.  I give it 4/5 stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment