Tuesday, November 26, 2013

An Apology

Dear Readers,

In June 2012, I published my book, Dawnwind: Last Man Standing, via Amazon. At the end of the book, I planned on publishing its sequel in 2013.

That is not going to happen.

Life, as it so often does, got in the way.

I’m still working on the book, but have not been able to devote the time and attention to it that it needs. At this point, I have approximately 30,000 words written and at least another 20,000 to go. That’s before editing and rewrites.

I had hoped that I could get back on track this month, devote more time to the sequel, but that has not happened and I don’t believe it will in the near future.

So, I want to offer an apology to those who have been waiting, patients and impatiently alike, for Dawnwind: Resurrection. I said I would have it done and released this year and that is just not going to happen.

However, I am going to finish it.

It may be an entirely different creation by the time I do, but it will be finished.

No comments:

Post a Comment