Friday, January 1, 2021

Happy New Year

 Happy New Year, gentle readers.

I have a confession to make.  I've been feeling a bit blah lately about writing anything. Because of that, I haven't posted anything to the blog in ages. The things I have posted were prepped a while ago or were previously posted.

I'm not satisfied with that, which is why I am going to try and write something for this blog every day for the next year. 365 days.

Please, don't expect epic stories or anything like that. This is me trying to get my creative juices flowing again. You can probably expect blog posts about my day, what's going on in my life, perhaps some short fictions, probably some poetry. At some point, I will be writing more Lux Tenebrous write-ups, and maybe some more short fiction set in that world.

But, for the moment, right now, you can probably expect stuff like this.

So, what's next?

I suppose we'll have to wait and see. But I hope you'll come along for the ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment