Wednesday, February 10, 2021

Vampire Dreams

Last night, under the influence of either vodka or fruit, I dreamed of vampires. The dream was set in Washington D.C., during the 1990s, and the vampires were mainly hotel staff, concierges and the like. They were established and friendly, and a bit put out by the arrival of a new group of vampires that called themselves the Golden Mob.

Honestly, I would try to write this down as a story, but I don't think I could do it justice. The dream felt like it wasn't mine, as if I had somehow tapped into something dreamed by Hunter S. Thompson or Terry Pratchett. It was very peculiar and I woke up this morning feeling unsatisfied that I never learned the resolution of the conflict with the Golden Mob.

(I must admit that I LOVE the name Golden Mob for a group of vampires.)

No comments:

Post a Comment